Monday, December 29, 2008

Information about the Quantum Pendant

Dear Blog Readers,

Welcome to my blog about the Quantum Pendant. I have decided to set up this blog in order to better accommodate information requests on this very good product, and I endeavor to give the most value-added information bits on this product that you may not find on the company website.

I have started distributing the Quantum Pendant by www.fusionexcel.com, which I feel has the greatest product support, and distributor support, and events support for this class of product. A simple visit to their website would tell you why. No other company in this product class is so aggressive in securing sporting endorsements, foreign publicity and new media marketing, i.e. Youtube.

In subsequent posts, I will detail on some product facts and testimonials that may not be on the company website and flyers.

I make regular visits to the company's headquarters in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, and I will be making another trip down this Friday. Do post any questions, product or distribution enquiries in the comments to this post and I'll find you the answers to them shortly.

(In picture: Quantum Pendant Customized with Jewels by World-Reknown Jeweller, Mouawad)

Regards,

Julian Hezekiah Wong

Authorized International Distributor of
FusionExcel Products & Quantum Pendant

1 comment:

  1. hellow sir this is tulasidas from hyderabad. as i was send a message to u but replied till now. hopeu will give necessary information as early as possible.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete